Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random Hilarity

Sorry for the lack of posts, gunny or otherwise. I'm cooking up a game recipe post to put up in the next day or two. I've also got an extensive gun-related post in the works.

I am sure by now everyone has seen the YouTube video of the little kid in the back seat of a car drugged up after a visit to the dentist. If you haven't, you've been living under a rock. For those of you rock-dwellers, below is the video. Watch it and then continue. Everyone else, skip on to the next part.



Someone thought it fitting to make a parody of the above video. This time, it's Darth Vader who is coming home from the dentist. I nearly shot coffee out of my nose watching it. Here's the video:



[EDIT] If you watch both videos at the same time, giving the Vader clip a 5 second head start, you get an extra dose of synchronous hilarity!

1 comment: